Sunday, February 10, 2008

Around 2 weeks ago, I was driving our X-terra into our garage, going very slowly as I came close to the corner of the garage. Man, I really messed up, and caused this horrid crunch in our car. I felt sick to my stomach, and of course hated myself for it. That first night I couldn't sleep worth a darn, and kept thinking of ways I should have not done what I did. I hope and pray Hank can just pound out the dent, and we can put bondo in the curved parts, and then spray paint it. Hank said its good that I didn't get the light fixture, because that is VERY expensive to repair.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jason, I have so many people praying for you. I pray that the words come fluently to you, and that the answers you give are insightful and confident. I know when I am interviewing, I look for confidence in the person. Just remember what an awesome and intelligent guy you are, and ANYONE would be blessed to have you.

Anonymous said...

Mary!!! I crunched the bumper on my toyota, going into the garage!!! How funny is that?? I guess we both learned driving skills from Daddy, so he must have done something wrong.
Don't sweat the small stuff, it is just a bumper, and not your head.

TAITx3 said...

Mom: Don't lose sleep over a bumper. There are things to worry about. Not bumpers.

Aunt Liz: Thanks. I need all the prayers I can get.

Love ya,

Jason

Danielle Nelson said...

I smashed up the vibe this winter too, i did much worse. I smashed the front left tire into a curb and cost $900...i still blame it on the curb. It totally should have moved -Dani