Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Mary and Hank have created a blog!

It's early in the morning and I can't sleep. My children, Stephen and Cassandra said I should start my own blog, so, here it is. My hope is that Hank will contribute to this too, and it will be something to do when I can't sleep at night, like now.

Hank and I are parents of 5 children, and 6 grandchildren out of womb with one to be born a week from today. We are blessed-so blessed. This will be an attempt to keep my family informed on what our weeks are like-at least the good parts of the week.

Lets see if it can be done.

5 comments:

TAITx3 said...

Welcome to the blog world!

AL said...

Good job Mary,
I think this is great. I check every blog everyday to see what my family is doing. I love it.

Lizzy

SRT and LST said...

Whoa whoooo... Welcome Mom and Dad (and Christina?). I'll look forward to checking in on the Farwell Mayhem in Taitville blog each day.
Love you all...
ST

AL said...

Hey keep this up to date over the holidays so we know what you crazy guys are doing.

Anonymous said...

Dear friends of the "older gen." I am so very impressed and thrilled to be able to keep up with you and yours good job! Chris Ann